A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Friday, April 4, 2014

Slight Layout Adjustment

For those who are extremely keen, you may have already noticed that there is a new "tab" at the top of my Blog.

I have created a Bibliography of all of the books I have read and added to GoodReads, so for those that do not have a GoodReads account, you still have access to a list of books I have read. I don't know if anyone will actually use it, but just in case you are curious if I have already read a particular title, or can't remember if you saw a review for a certain book or not, now you have a way of checking.

I have put a little description about how it's organized and how it can be used at the top of the tab, but I figured I could summarize it here as well.

I plan on having two lists of my books, one by Title (completed!) and one by Author (not yet, it's a lot of work!). I have also hypertexted all the books I have done reviews for on this blog already, so you can go directly to those posts, then you won't have to sort through months of posts to find the one you are looking for.

If you have any questions, or notice any mistakes, please comment to let me know!

1 comment:

  1. This is perfect!
    Just the other day I clicked on "compare books" on your profile and saw that you had read Cockroach but there was no Good Reads review so I came here and rea;ized I had no way of just looking up a review!

    Well timed. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete