A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

4th Anniversary

So this post is already almost 3 weeks late, sorry, things have been busy.

This was a tough year in the traditional/modern anniversary gift giving sense. Sometimes I enjoy the challenge, but this year I was in no mood.

The traditional gift for year 4 is fruit/flowers... neither of which screams "Roland" to me. So I went with the Modern gift, which is appliances. Because I, frankly, didn't have time to shop or look around for an appliance that he would want, I through out the idea to him for us to get a joint gift because it was something that I would like to use and something that would make things he likes to eat so...



TA-DA! An actifry. I've wanted one since last Xmas, but I didn't get it. Fabulous machine. We are both very happy with this gift. Yay for year 4!

Next year is Wood or Silverware... gotta start thinking! But I'm leaning toward wood already. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment