Hello...
So... this is kinda awkward...
I keep saying I'll be back. And I have great intentions of being back, but at one point or another I end up losing my drive, or life gets too busy, or I don't feel strongly enough to do a post about anything... things like that.
I honestly thought that Covid would give me the time to read and get back into the blog groove... but NOPE!
However...
It's now the time again that we will be heading to Edmonton to replace the conduit that Dom had put in when he was born. He has now outgrown his baby one and we're going to get a bigger one put in for my strong boy (If this sounds like I'm downplaying it to make it seem like it's just switching out a lego part, I am... I'm in a bit of denial and I have already cried and I'm freaking out a bit... so just let me live in this 'it's not a huge major open heart surgery' bubble for just a bit longer)
I did feel that posting on the blog during Dominic's tough times was very theraputic, as well as functional in letting everyone know what was going on with him. I think the biggest traffic I ever got on my blog was when Dom was first born and we were in Edmonton for his heart surgery, so it's a good way for people to know what's happening, without being concerned about ASKING what's happening with him. Not that I mind! Ask away! But sometimes... it's just easier.
Dominic's surgery is on MARCH 8, 2022. He will have his pre-op assessments done the day before, so we will be heading out on Sunday to get to Edmonton.
Wish us luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment