A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Friday, January 18, 2013

Bloggess' Chicken

This is a blog post that everyone should read. One of my friends from Education posted it on FB and so I checked it out. Everyone should read this.

And That's Why You Should Pick Your Battles

I laughed so hard, I cried. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. I'm not sure if it's because I'm a little overtired, but even if it is...

Read it!

And please tell me that you laughed. If I get zero comments on this, I will be disappointed that no one laughed.

P.S. I finished Mockingjay tonight. Will post about it tomorrow, methinks. I have quite a bit to say about it. But am too tired and in too good of a mood (after reading the above blog post) to post about it right now...

1 comment: