A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Sunday, March 10, 2013

Filler post #3

Haven't read anything new, what I really want to post about I don't know if I ever will because I can't keep a level head even when I think about it, everything else is boring...

So Boofession #3!


"Love" seems like a bit of a strong word. I have done the big ugly cry in books where bad things happen to characters I really like. And if one of the Big Three had died in Harry Potter I would have lost my mind (should that have been a spoiler alert? Oh well, if you haven't read Harry Potter yet, you're behind the times anyway...)

Interestingly enough I think I get more attached to TV or movie characters than book characters. I had the hugest crush ever on Greg Sanders on CSI for a long time, didn't much care for Eric Szamanda (the actor) when I saw him in interviews though, he seemed kinda dumb. And right after Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl came out, I would have jumped Jack Sparrow in a heartbeat. But Johnny Depp didn't really do it for me in any of the movies I saw him in after that (except the next few Pirates movies) and I don't really care for Johnny Depp himself either... but in that pirate costume, OH BOY! Hold me back! Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment