A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Thursday, January 21, 2016

OOPS! Totally forgot! Reading Challenge 2016!

Normally I do a whole post about my goodreads Reading Challenge from last year and my plans for this year. I made a challenge for myself but then completely forgot about the post. So... sorry this is 3 weeks late...

Last year I went in with very low expectations for myself. Dominic still had several health issues that were preventing me from having any time to myself, and thus no time to read. I had a very bleak outlook on the forthcoming year and figured I would set the bar low, because I felt I would read SOME, but not much. I put my goal at 10 books which was one book a month for the remainder of the year... and I totally crushed it! I read 24 books in 2015, which was also how many I read in 2013, the last time I set a goal for the reading challenge and just barely made it.


2016 Reading Challenge

2016 Reading Challenge
Annie has read 1 book toward her goal of 26 books.
hide


This year, I am going back to the goal I set for myself in 2014 that I did not complete. This is the goal that equates to one book every two weeks. I'm hoping I can do this, I was so close this past year when I wasn't even really trying. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on "crushing" your last goal.

    I do wonder about your reading challenge, especially in January. I'm glad you post it!

    Good luck on the next goal!

    -JMc

    ReplyDelete