A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Saturday, August 11, 2012

One Year Ago Today...

... I found out I was pregnant with my little monkey.

I came to this realization unintentionally this morning, which I thought was kind of strange, because it really was such an important day. From that day on I knew my life was going to be SO much different. It's a date that I will probably remember for a long time, but won't ever mark on a calendar.



It also feels like it was yesterday. I remember how excited I felt when I saw those two little pink lines on the pee stick, but how I also kinda already knew. The confirmation was nice though. And how I just left it on the bathroom sink and when Roland came home, I just asked him to go take a look at the bathroom sink. He asked why, but I just said that he needed to take a look at it... then he was mildly annoyed that I didn't do it when he was home.

AHHH, such a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment