I've been a bit under the weather lately, which is no surprise if you and I are friends on facebook. So my apologies for the delay. Now that I have a plan for posts I can make if I don't really have anything interesting to say, I plan to post every Sunday night. I had planned to do that this past sunday, but mucus got in the way.
Alrighty! So, the second Bookfession post!
This made it REALLY difficult when I worked at McNally. Not so much Coles, maybe it was the limited selection? Not sure. I may have mentioned this before, but at one point I half-joked with my Manager that they should just pay me in books and cut out the middle man. I would have done it too. No jokes.
The good thing is that if I go in to buy a book for someone else, I can generally manage to curb my book junkie that way. I just need to learn how to go for lunch at Prairie Ink without browsing before or after eating. Another problem I have is that if I go in to get a book for myself, that turns into about 4 books for me. Financially, this is somewhat difficult. It's a good thing Roland and I have started an "allowance" system so that I don't end up spending the mortgage payment. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment