A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

2nd Blog Anniversary!!!

Gotta squeak this in before midnight! Today has been a crazy day.

2 years since I started this blog! It seems crazy!

Although I haven't crunched any numbers yet, I'm approaching on 200 posts, so I'll probably do more of a breakdown when I get there. I think I have upped my readership (So a big "thank you!" to all of you reading this!), and I am steadily upping my reading stats, although they might all come crashing down around me in August.

As always, feel free to comment on anything you think could be improved about the blog. I will seriously consider anything to make your blog reading experience better.

Also if you have any book requests you would like me to read and review, I am always open to suggestions! I have just recently bumped up one of my books on my unofficial "To Read" list as a priority since another person brought it to my attention (Thanks Dani!)

Thanks for everything followers! You've made blogging for two years seem easy and fly by!!

1 comment: