We are now back in S'toon after a surprisingly short trip for Dominic's surgery. Apparently Dominic is now a pro at surgery, I don't know if that is really a good thing or not.
Dominic was discharged from Acute Peds mid afternoon on the 25th, so we decided to stay one more night rather than rush back, just because the weather in Saskatoon had not been favourable as of late, and we didn't want to battle with slippery roads. Instead we left the following morning and it was a really uneventful drive home.
Things are just as busy at home as they were before we left. Perhaps even more so. It seems like every doctor that was involved in Dominic's care in the past now wants to have an appointment with him. So that is filling up our schedule quite nicely.
So my apologies while my blog becomes quite neglected over the holidays. Perhaps I will be able to post more in the new year, but don't hold your breath! I know I won't be ;)
Congratulations on being home!
ReplyDelete-JMc