I have updates coming, I promise, but this summer has been busier than expected. I should really have known and seen this coming. Just because school is out does not mean that Dominic's appointments stop, but if I want some time at the lake, that means I need to try to coordinate appointments so that they can all be around the same time. It has proven exhausting. I was up at the lake for a week, then came home for a few days, then headed out of town for a wedding, and now am back home to prep to head to the lake for another week in a few days. PHEW! And all these trips ARE exhausting. Packing up the kids, getting to where we need to be, attempting to keep routines as close to the home ones as possible... I am just spent. August will be better though... ish.... Betterish... let's hope anyway...
I have updates about Dominic due to the appointments he's had recently, so as soon as I have an hour or two to spare I will be sitting down to write an entire post about him...
I have read one book and am half way done another, so there are TWO book posts coming. The one I am done is being postponed due to an upcoming Girls Night at my place. The book is part of a theme and I don't want to post it until I talk to my girlfriends about it. Partially because I don't want them reading my post and having it sway their opinions prematurely, and also partially because I want to hear what they have to say in case they sway mine. (Is that kinda hypocritical? I don't want you to change your opinion, but I want to see if you can change mine? Whatever.)
So stay tuned! Posts are coming... but right now I just need some more sleep ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment