A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Too busy...

I am fully aware that I just posted that I would be updating my blog with all of these developments with Dominic, but I am at the lake until the middle of the week, and I was exhausted after coming back from Regina, and then I had to turn around and pack up everything again to head to the lake. SO! I figure it's the perfect time for a bookfession. I haven't done one in over a year, so it's time...



My To-Read bookshelf is constantly overflowing. All the more reason to get my butt reading them, but now with the different mediums I can use to read books, it's embarassing and heinous to say, that the actual real books are losing out at the moment. I get most of my reading time while I'm feeding Dominic and it is FAR too dangerous to bring an actual book around him, not only is he grabby and drooly while eating, with only the use of one hand, cracked spines, or bent pages are too much of a concern. That's not to say that I don't prefer the real book medium to purchase books in, because I do prefer to add a book for my shelf rather than adding bytes of information to my phone or ereader, but as I said, safety trumps preference at the moment. Still hasn't stopped my purchasing of books for my shelf though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment