A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Friday, November 29, 2013

DING! DING!! DING!!! *Round Two!*


So... there it is. That second blessed little line.

I am so excited, I don't have words. And slightly trepedatious at the same time. I have had so many friends come this far only to have their babies miscarry on them. So I am a reserved excited. But I am allowed to be. These little home tests are amazing.

I was slightly nervous about doing this test today. My period has not really been consistant since I got my IUD removed and I have done a couple of tests that came back negative only to start my period the next day. It was kinda frustrating... and a waste of perfectly good pregnancy tests.

I told Roland last night that if my period didn't start this morning I was going to do a test today, but when he came home and asked about it I still hadn't done it. But once he occupied the kids I scooted upstairs to my bathroom... and voila!

So please do forgive me. You may find that, assuming this pregnancy goes well, this blog may become dominated by pregnancy things rather than booky things.

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little jealous. I wasted a few home tests but never got a positive ;P Donno why I bothered with the home tests, blood tests are quite efficient!

    In any case, I add my belated congratulations to your blog! (Must put it in writing of course!)

    -sis

    ReplyDelete