A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Term!

TERM!

Well, this is it! I made it to 37 weeks! Who woulda thunk?

Instagram'd Bump picture

Actually, getting to term was the least of my worries. I didn't have any problem carrying Rosalie to 41 weeks, so why would I have trouble with this one? He/she seems happy enough being in there.

Rosalie and I are spending some time at the lake with my mamma while Brayden is at camp. It's great to be at the lake for a whole week and then know that I get to come back for another week before baby is born. It's also pretty relaxing just being my mom and Rosalie and I up here. Not so much hustle n' bustle. Great way to spend a few summer days.


Feeding the ducks at the Heart Lakes

1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of you and Rosalie on the dock. Glad you had a nice time at the lake!
    -JMc

    ReplyDelete