Boom. That /\ is how you tell.
It's a wee bit insane how happy I was to find "Dominic" last week.
I realize that this marketing approach completely totally worked on me. I know that this effectively sold me more coke products than I may usually buy. But I am a collector at heart and I couldn't resist. So I guess that's a Win for Coke...
After searching high and low (and often :/ ) while we were in Edmonton and into the fall last year, I was relatively successful in finding our names. (I got "Annie" and "Christina" for me, not perfect but close. "Brayden" and "Carter", but missed out on Timothy. Found both "Stephen" and "John", but not Roland's first name, and nothing for Rosalie, but I can't imagine there are enough Rosalies or Portias around for coke to make those ones). It became a bit of an obsession actually. I would go to the 7-11s around the Stollery and look through every bottle they had until I found one that we needed (or not, then I would buy something else). I didn't realize they were doing it again this year, thought it might have been a bottle left over from last year, but there are little changes on it. So let the obsession begin again! Let's hope someone at Coke likes the names Rosalie and Portia this year!
(Consider this the lead up post to the update. I'll post it for Dominic's birthday. It's getting longer all the time! :) )

Note to self, if I have kids, name them names that will be on coke bottles.
ReplyDeleteAlthough, if I recall, at the Stampede there was a VERY long line up for people to get their names done. Although that may have been for shirts. I'm can't remember.
Maybe I shouldn't tell you this...but you can personalize your own! https://buy.shareacoke.com
ReplyDeleteI dunno Meg... Kinda seems like cheating ;)
Delete