It's a losing battle. But generally, it is some fault of my own.
I haven't been posting as much as I have wanted to lately because my internet has been on the fritz. I finished A Dog's Purpose quite a few days ago, so I wrote my review along with some wonderful self-observations, only to have my internet crap out and lose the whole thing. That's why my last post doesn't have anything before the review. I couldn't bring myself to type it out again because I was sure it wouldn't be as good as I had it the first time. It's like telling a funny story for a second time because someone walked in close to the end of it and wanted to hear the whole thing. No one laughs as much the second time, including the person that wanted to hear it from the beginning.
I am not a computer guru by any means. But I've been putting up with the crappy internet service because I was SURE it was some fault of my own somehow. Like I needed to clear out my temp files... but I'm on a mac... so I don't have temp files. So I was avoiding calling SaskTel because I didn't want to be told that I was doing something stupid. Plus it wasn't TOO bad because the internet would work intermittently for about 20 minutes at a time... so... I could still do some stuff... that's how I eventually posted my A Dog's Purpose review...
BUT THEN, my iPhone got an OSX 6 update and then wouldn't connect to the internet at all. So I went to my parent's house to see if it would work there, and it did. Then I decided to call SaskTel. And HURRAH! It wasn't my fault and now the internet works fine!
So this time it was my fault because I should have called over a week ago when it started to go all fussy. But watch. Next time I'll call right away and they will be like "well is your computer plugged in?" or something and I will look like an idiot...
No comments:
Post a Comment