A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Monday, September 17, 2012

Mmmm.... Cupcakes....


I lived an ecard this weekend.



Not the ecard you really want to be living, but it is what it is.

For the first part of this ecard (“I just ran my first marathon this morning. Just kidding.”) This past summer when I saw all the pictures of people that had run the Bridge City Boogie, I honestly thought to myself “That looks like so much fun! Next year maybe I'll... No. No, I won't” I HATE running. I don't like that I get winded and feel like my lungs are bleeding and my heart is going to explode. Give me low impact exercise any day. I am all for Yoga and Zumba, and the occassional bicycle ride, but running? Screw that.



THESE are the culprits that turned me into an ecard. Not all three were this exact one. This one was a Chocolate Mint. The other two were a Strawberry Chocolate and a French Vanilla. I can't pick a favourite between them. I also got a Chocolate Truffle that was divine, but I waited until the following morning to eat it, but I really didn't want to wait, but I also didn't want to gain 30 lbs in one day. Spreading it out over two days is SO much better.

For directions on how to properly eat a cupcake with this much icing, please go here. And yes, I did use this method to stuff my fat face with these delicious morsels...


1 comment: