A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Sunday, September 30, 2012

UPDATE: McNally Staff Picks...

When I wrote my very first few blog posts, I told the story about how I rocked the Staff Picks for the summer of 2008 at McNally. I couldn't remember how many books I had sold or many of the other titles I was up against, but I found the list (an email sent at work)! It was tucked into one of my hardcover kids books. I happened to break it out for Rosalie the other night and "Voila!"! There it was! Unfortunately, the actual review is still missing (I may have to go through ALL of my kids books, Rosalie will enjoy that), I'm sure it's somewhere, so there may be another update in the future... 

But anyway here it is...


So let me know if you have read any of these! I have read Innocent Traitor (obviously), Animals In Translation (Temple Grandin is FANTASTIC), and The Courtship of Princess Leia (from my Star Wars book reading days). I'd love to hear what other people thought of any of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment