A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Saturday, June 1, 2013

I Feel a Bookfession coming on...

Haven't done one of these in a while! I'm working night shifts right now, and that makes it difficult to think, so  I figured this was a good option today.



This is more true of my former life as a single, childless, student. But I did this all the time. Depending on who I was talking to, I might actually confess that I was just finishing up a book I really liked, or sometimes I would pull out the "I have an early class tomorrow" or "I'm working in the morning" or "sorry I already showered and am in my PJs"... only guys wouldn't understand the last one...

NOW, however, I have this clutch called a baby. If she's in bed, I'm at home, most likely snuggled into bed with a book, although generally I can only get through a chapter before I'm konked and need to go to sleep... ahhh the life of a 30-something parent....

1 comment:

  1. Lol! I saw a meme that said "Sorry but I like my house more". I'm a home body so I totally get it!

    ReplyDelete