Did the pregnancy test today. Not pregnant.
But that's OK. I wasn't really expecting to get knocked up so quickly. Actually, when the test came up negative, I was a bit relieved. Not the "teenage pregnancy scare" kind of relieved, but just a slight "we're not quite ready yet" relieved. It would have been fine if we were, but... we'll just say the best case scenario is "not quite yet".
Interestingly enough, I went and researched my symptoms when I first got them and a lot of them came up as pregnancy symptoms. But when I double checked afterward, and inserted the IUD factor, apparently there is a thing called the "IUD crash" which basically happens to a handful of people after getting the IUD removed. Basically you show a bunch of pregnancy symptoms while your hormones level out again.
That explains a lot! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment