I just found out that another one of my close friends, who was also pregnant when I was pregnant with Rosalie, is pregnant again. That makes 2 of the 4, and the 3rd I keep hoping whenever we have a get together that she will "come out" as being pregnant, but no luck yet. And the 4th doesn't want any more kids....
And this makes me DESPERATELY want to get pregnant again right now.
I don't know why this is important. It shouldn't be really. I mean, if their kids are a year older than my youngest that won't matter. All kids play together, no matter what the age difference, at out of school functions anyway. And it's not like they would even be going to the same school! But... BUT... I just want it...
So I think Roland might be finding me a bit on the baby crazy side for a while ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment