| Peek-a-boo! |
He fell asleep about a minute after this picture was taken. He is all snuggled into one of his blankets, and the orange face cloth is holding his soother in place (he loves it, but the cleft makes it so that he can't hold it in his mouth on his own because he can't get the suction)
So there ya have it. He actually exists! Hehe. I'm still working on being OK with other pictures, consider this a compromise, but this may tide over a few of you. ;)
P.S. The sore on the bridge of his nose is a pressure spot from the breathing mask. It's slowly going away, but it looked way worse a week ago when it was purple-y like a bruise.
Ahhhh he's gorgeous!! I'm glad I can see his cheeks-baby cheeks are the best!! Totally biteable! :D Congrats again on your new baby superstar! He's a champ-great job, mama! Meg
ReplyDeleteHello little baby boy!! Congratulations, you don't need anymore help for breathing!! You are getting stronger, that's good news. I know this is a long period to go through but be courageous!! That picture remembers me a lot of souvenirs!! That's a great gesture from your mum to share a picture of you!! Here's a hug for you!! Emma xxx
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing and so glad to see a picture of Dominic looking so pink, chubby and healthy. I know his and your road continues with some bumps and rough spots, but just really nice to see him and even nicer when you all get home!!!
ReplyDeleteDona hugs and kisses
He is beautiful, Anne. Beautiful. Those deep blue (brown? already?) eyes are so soulful!
ReplyDelete