A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's been One Week!

I have been blogging for a whole week! How crazy is that? Who would have thought I had enough to say to fill up a week worth of posts?

So I had an idea, I have noticed that I have had several views on my page (many of which were directed here by facebook, so THANK YOU VERY MUCH my friends!) My good friend Dani (who has been one of the two people to comment on my blog) had a great idea for her 1000th post birthday, and I figure I would do something similar for my 1 week birthday!

Post a comment on this post of my blog and you will be entered to win a $25 gift card!! Winner's choice of a GC from McNally Robinson, Indigo, or Starbucks! I was going to say just McNally, but not all of those who are reading my blog are from S'toon, then I was going to say McNally OR Indigo, but not everyone has to be a reader in order to read my blog (some people just like reading blogs!), so I threw Starbucks in there too.... not that you need to know my reasoning, but apparently I am all about making my posts longer than necessary.

Thanks a bunch for reading along and keeping me motivated! The draw will occur one week from today, which is JUNE 17th, 2012 (and Father's Day!) at approximately noon. So get your posts in before then!

Note: I have been notified that some people have tried to post on my wall and it won't work. If this is the case, just facebook me (because that is where all of my traffic is originating anyway) and I will include you in the draw.

1 comment:

  1. So. I don't live in Saskatoon, and I'm not a big Indigo fan and $25 seems too self indulgent for me... so, I think if I win, you should buy me a book that you think I would love from McNally and send it to me.

    Pretty demanding huh? ;)

    ReplyDelete