A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 09: Close up of my day

OK, I think this just means that I record the times that I do everything today. I felt like today wasn't very exciting, yet is was kinda typical? But kinda not? I don't know. Sorry this is kinda boring...

8:35 - Woken up by Rosalie
8:37 - Change diaper and feed Rosalie
8:50 - Go downstairs, put Rosalie in her exersaucer. Continue to Wake up
9:00 - eat breakfast, read the paper
9:27 - Phone call from mother-in-law
9:45 - Feed Rosalie 
10:06 - Computer time (Rosalie plays on her mat)
10:24- Play with Rosalie on her mat
10:41 - Let Rosalie play with my phone
10:47 - Shower
11:08 - Relieve Brayden of his big brother duties and feed Rosalie
11:55 - make lunch (pancakes for us, carrots for Rosalie)
12:20 - Eat lunch
12:50 - Feed & nap with Rosalie
2:30 - Head out with Erin and Rosalie to Centre Mall
4:30 - Home! Feed Rosalie
4:50 - Attempt to keep Rosalie happy and entertained (unsuccessful)
5:45 - Hand Rosalie off to Roland
6:10 - Make supper. (Perogies for us, pear for Rosalie)
6:30 - Eat
7:00 - Feed (nurse) Rosalie 
* drawing a complete blank. I think I used the bathroom in this time? I may have cleaned up supper dishes? Procured a head injury? I am honestly drawing a blank*
8:30 - bedtime routine (diaper change, sleeper on, bedtime story, sleep sack on, nightlight on, big lights off)
8:45 - nurse Rosalie
9:00 - Rosalie asleep!
9:05 - drink heavily j/k! Sit down for what feels like the first time today and love it. Computer time!
9:25 - Rosalie wakes up. Feed her again.
9:40 - Back to "me" time.
10:30 - Post this entry and read for a bit until I'm sleepy!
 

G'night!
 
UPDATE: As of 10:55pm Rosalie is awake again. It is now just after 1am, and she is NOT cooperating. I am one frustrated mama. My day just ended really poorly...

No comments:

Post a Comment