A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Day 20: Something that Means A Lot to Me

The support of my friends and family.

It seems to me like a lot of people try to bring others down than trying to help bring them up. It seems like whenever anyone posts anything on facebook telling people about an accomplishment, someone always seems to be there saying that they did it better, or that it's really not an accomplishment at all.

I have so many supportive people in my life I am in shock most of the time. When I need someone to be supportive of a decision I've made or need someone to tell me I'm doing ok, there is someone there. Or if I need advice there is someone there to give it to me without judgement or criticisms. I think these people know who they are, and I can't thank them enough for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment