Day 14: Style inspiration for the season.
I have absolutely no sense of style. I don't even really understand what this is asking me to talk about... moving on...
Day 15: Three blogs I always read.
I have them all listed on the right side of the web version of this blog. They are all pretty great. You should read them. Go nuts!
My mom. If I end up exactly like my mom I will be a VERY lucky woman. But it's not looking good. She's more active than I am, she's more social than I am, she's way cleaner than I am... She is a fabulous woman that everyone loves. She was so involved in my elementary school that people still recognize me as being the "milk lady's daughter"
... Is awesome? I don't really want to post pictures. I'm not really into that. But they are extremely supportive and wonderful. I have a great husband who I feel that I can talk to about anything, even if we disagree. Most of the time we can talk out our issues without even getting angry. It's really great. We don't fight that often, but when we do I think the walls might shake. My two wonderful kids, who I totally live for. My parents, sister, and brother, who will always accept me for who I am, and are always receptive to a visit at almost any time of day. Whom I have fun with at any family occasion. A little niece that is so sweet and reminds me to smile as much as possible.
Great family. Couldn't ask for better...
Day 18: What I wore today.
So, because I forgot to do this yesterday, I'll just post a picture of what I wore today...
T-shirt. Yoga Pants. Puppy socks. Boom.
Day 19: Myself, one year ago
I was pregnant. I was still living at our old house. I don't remember much more than that. It's weird how much being pregnant takes over your life. I honestly can't remember anything else going on in my life... weird, eh? Facebook didn't even help. Apparently I'm lame.
(P.S. The formatting, particularly the spacing, on this post really bothers me, but I'm not sure how to fix it with Blogger. Some of it showed up as double spaced and other parts showed up as single. If you know how to fix this, please let me know)
No comments:
Post a Comment