A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Days 4, 5, & 6

Day 04: A friend I adore.

As everyone says with this question, I have so many people to choose from... yadda, yadda, yadda... I have so many friends that support me... yadda, yadda, yadda... Hate to only pick one... Yadda. Yadda. Yadda. 

BUT, I'm gunna pick one anyway. If I do this next year, I'll pick someone else.

The fact that this friend is currently living with me (for only 12 more days *cries*) she is the reasonable choice this month. The friend that I adore is my best ol' buddy Erin. She was my bridesmaid in my wedding. She is my go-to girl with any of my worries and woes, and also my excitements and achievements. She is the best friend a girl could ever have. I can't imagine my life without her. It's weird to think that if she hadn't dated a buddy of mine, I would never have known her. So crazy. Clearly, I picked her when they broke up ;) 

Having her live so far away now is tough. Often times I when I feel lonely, that distance seems greater, even with Skype. I know that BC is the best place for her, and if the multitude of phone calls with job offers are any indication, she is also the best for BC. She is a phenomenal girl, and BC is lucky to have her.

I seriously can't say enough good things about her.
LOVE YOU SWEETIE! (Yes, I realize I am breaking my rule about no photos of myself again...)

Day 05: My hometown.

S'TOON! And it probably always will be. As much as I get sick of the cold dry winters by January, I can't imagine living anywhere else. I love that we actually HAVE seasons! Unlike places like Hawaii (as much as I love it there), where it is always summer. Almost no difference between January and July. Almost all of my family is here, and I can't imagine being far away from them. Especially when there are new members being added now. Must be around to watch them grow!

Day 06: A book I'm reading.


Before I Wake by Robert Wiersema. You'll hear what I think of it in a few days. I'm almost halfway done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment