A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Saturday, November 3, 2012

November Fun

A friend on another blog posted this "30 Days of November" list, and I figured, because I am finding that I feel pressured to post, but don't know what to post about, this will be a good option for me. Some posts may be shorter than others, but whatevs... I'm a couple days behind, so I'll do a few of them today...

Day 01: A place I'd like to travel.
Day 02: A favourite movie.
Day 03: Something I never leave the house without.
Day 04: A friend I adore.
Day 05: My hometown.
Day 06: A book I'm reading.
Day 07: A song for the day.
Day 08: Three inspirational quotes.
Day 09: A close-up of my day.
Day 10: A favourite recipe.
Day 11: Three years ago today.
Day 12: The last item I purchased.
Day 13: Something I'm proud of.
Day 14: Style inspiration for the season.
Day 15: Three blogs I always read.
Day 16: Someone who inspires me.
Day 17: My family.
Day 18: What I wore today.
Day 19: Myself, one year ago.
Day 20: Something that means a lot to me.
Day 21: A self-portrait.
Day 22: What I love about my job.
Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me.
Day 24: Something that makes me smile.
Day 25: The contents of my purse.
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to.
Day 27: A silly self-portrait.
Day 28: A skill I'd like to learn.
Day 29: Something I could never tire of.
Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.


OK, so...

Day 01: A place I'd like to travel...

Bora Bora. Mostly because I want to stay on one of those condos out on the water where there is a window in the floor and you can see the fish. Plus it would be fun to jump off of your deck into the ocean... and boat up to your front door.

I was looking into planning a trip for Roland and I to go last November, but then I found out I was pregnant with Rosalie, and I didn't feel comfortable flying while pregnant, or going anywhere outside of North America for that matter... actually... outside of Canada. I would NOT want to go into labour in the States. THAT would be so expensive and ruin the positive parts of having a baby. I probably would have gone into denial, and then tried to hold her in and that would have just made a big mess...

Day 02: A favourite movie...

This one is kinda tough, I'm tempted to go with a classic and try to look all high-brow, but that would be lying. So Across the Universe it is! It's a musical. A story told by Beatles music. And it has my Hollywood Boyfriend in it (Jim Sturgess *swoons*)

Day 03: Something I never leave the house without...

I almost said "Rosalie", but that's not true. Roland keeps her sometimes... when he's home... which is rare. So I'm gunna have to go with the lame answer of "Cell Phone". Even when I just take the dog for a walk around the block I take it with me for the flashlight, just in case ;)

More to come! Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment