Day 24: Something that makes me smile.
I'm realizing that my posts about these things are somewhat themed. But frankly, my day consists almost entirely of my daughter, so what do you expect?
Rosalie is guaranteed to make me smile at least once a day. Either with her own smile, or something silly that she's done, or something that she has learned that has made me so proud (today was standing on her own, with the assistance of her exersaucer, for a significant amount of time)
Day 25: The contents of my purse.
Mostly junk. But here goes... my wallet, cellphone, car keys, Burt's Bees Mango Lip Balm, sunglasses, coupons, kleenexes, gum, antihystamines, 2 letters that I've been meaning to get stamps for for the past week, 2 doggie baggies (because who knows when dog poo will jump out of nowhere?), and a crapload of receipts (which have now been thrown out)
Day 26: Something I'm looking forward to.
We are planning a family trip to Canmore and Edmonton for February Break. I am REALLY excited. I am looking forward to being in Canmore with my parent's, brother, sister, and niece for my cousin's wedding. I'm looking forward to having our own little condo there, that has access to an indoor pool and kids water play area. I'm looking forward to heading up to Edmonton to stay at the WEM Inn, where we used to go with friends to stay. I'm looking forward to going to the WEM waterpark and the Star Wars Exhibit at the Telus World of Science. It's going to be awesome! And I can't wait...
Day 27: A silly self-portrait.
Nope. Moving on...
Day 28: A skill I'd like to learn.
I'd love to learn conversational French. I've been saying that since I saw the movie The Rocket about Maurice Richard. I feel like a bad Canadian for not being bilingual.
Day 29: Something I could never tire of.
Once again, back to the theme. I will never tire of baby giggles. BEST sound in the whole world.
No comments:
Post a Comment