A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goodreads Reading Challenge 2014


2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Annie has read 0 books toward her goal of 26 books.
hide

Here we go again!

For the 2013 challenge I decided to go with 24 books which equated to 2 books a month. This year, I have made my goal slightly higher (I did, afterall, succeed in my goal last year, even if I did kinda cheat) and went with 26 books. Not a whole lot higher, but this makes it out to be a book every two weeks. I can't imagine myself having more time this year, but creating a slighly more difficult goal to challenge yourself is always a good thing, even if it's not THAT much higher. It was a close call in 2013! I don't want to get TOO ambitious. But with only one Song of Ice and Fire to go, and only on Harry Potter reread left... I think this is very attainable.

I'd love to see your reading challenges on Goodreads! If we aren't already friends, let me know so I can keep track of you! And if you are my friend, make a challenge! None of my friends have done so yet. SO... get on it! (I am a total book stalker...)

1 comment:

  1. I've set my goal and Mom is about to sign up for Good Reads to join the challenge with us! But she says you can't make fun of what she reads ;)

    ReplyDelete