I'm reading the 5th (and currently last available) Song of Ice and Fire book right now and it's huge (of course), over 1000 pages. At the pace I am reading it right now, it may take me 4 weeks to read. I'm hoping it doesn't, but on days that I work I'm lucky if I can get a single chapter read. So bear with me while I chug through this book, there may be very few book reviews in January. But I figured that if I start off the year a little behind schedule for my Goal for 2014, I am likely to feel better about catching up earlier rather than having to play catch up for the rest of the year, like I did in 2013.
So to tide myself over and stop feeling guilty that my last post was about a week ago.... A bookfession!!
When spelling or grammatical errors show up in books, I always wonder what the heck this editor is getting paid for. Seriously, they should lose a day's pay for missing the "teh" in one of their books....
No comments:
Post a Comment