I remember when I was pregnant with Rosalie we talked about how well she would do in karate considering how much she was kicking me. I never did kick counts, there was no need after about 20 weeks. She was moving constantly. If she wasn't moving, all I would have to do was stay really still for a couple minutes and BOOM. She was active.
This baby is the same, although I swear kicks me way harder. At 7 months, I have been winded a couple of times. I swear a foot is going to come right out of my belly one of these days, and there is still so much more growing to do and strenght to gain. This baby may very well bruise me from the inside. Maybe I felt the same way about Rosalie at the time, but right now this baby seems to be kicking more often and harder (and in more vindictive places, like my bladder, my vagina, and my lungs... nice baby)
I cannot imagine this baby not making it when s/he is SO strong right now. I feel like this baby is saying "Look mom! I am totally good! I can kick this heart defect/cleft palate/any other issue's ass! Don't you worry about me!" But I worry. I am a mom, and I must, and there are still so many unanswered questions.
No comments:
Post a Comment