A blog by a self declared book geek and snob, dedicated to everything bookish...

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Third Trimester

It has been about 24 hours since my amniocentesis and I have not gone into labour yet, so I am pretty sure that means that we are not part of that 1% of cases where it induces preterm labour. More good news in a way!

Today is also the first day of my 3rd Trimester.

Today is also the 8 year anniversary of the day Roland and I started dating.

Today seems like a significant day.

Another significant day is baby's due date... sorta... My LMP makes my duedate August 6th, but my Ultrasound changed it to August 9th (although not officially, my doc doesn't change duedates by ultrasound unless they are significantly different than the LMP one), but these dates are really close to August 11th, which in 2011 is when I found out I was pregnant with Rosalie. So... I'm rooting for that date ;)

1 comment:

  1. I love anniversary-type days! Although, I'd be one to prefer it didn't double up, I think. But that's all really neat.

    And due dates are ridiculous anyway ;)

    - JMc

    P.S. (because editing on mobile is frustrating). But on the other hand, when I was waiting for my baby to be born, I thought if she didn't come on feb 29th, my second choice was "what would have been" Gran's 90th birthday. As it happens, she was born 30years to the day after Grandpa's mum died. Neat.
    -J

    ReplyDelete